Monday, February 11, 2008

First Stop - Indianapolis

After five hours on the road and over 300 miles covered I decided it was time for a rest and a quick run. I stopped in Indianapolis and explored the city some on foot. I could see the Colts stadium in the distance and decided to do an out and back to it. As I got closer, I noticed a huge "Welcome Colts Fans" banner hanging from the entrance. I entered the stadium and realized they were having an open house for the public. What an opportunity to walk on the field of last year's Super Bowl champs!

Here's a photo of me jogging through across the field. I decided to take advantage of the occasion and do a couple 100-meter sprints on the field. Good workout: 7 miles.

1 comment:

Brian said...

The artificial turf must have felt great to run on!