Monday, March 3, 2008

Tour of California

I was going for a little spin today on my bike and saw none other than Lance Armstrong in front of me. I sprinted up to him and said hello. Turns out, he missed the Tour of California race in February, but got a group together to do it on their own. I rode the 50 miles they had left to complete the tour before heading back to San Diego. This ride really slimmed me down from the extra pounds I gained at Spring Training! I also thought it was pretty cool that he gave me a used jersey to wear from the Tour De France.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now don't give that Senate sub committe another reason to question you. I can see that you have fallen into the wrong hands out there, and rather quickly too. Get back to your roots. The ultra running society. (I think you look better in a YUTC shirt.)
Bruce the Moose

Bill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bill said...

Viva La Gombu

F*&^ you Chiapucci

Anonymous said...

Het Bob, glad to see you're experiencing so many things out there. Does Lance still think that running a marathon is "the hardest thing I've ever done" ?