Monday, January 4, 2010

Winter Blast


I haven't posted over a year now since the photo-finish picture of Michael Phelps and me surfaced. The Olympic Committee found out I was not a qualified swimmer in Beijing and chased me across the country.

However, no worries. I am back! Today I drove to the Cuyahoga Valley for an off-piste adventure. I tried to climb a hillside with my Suburban, but unfortunately the tread on my tires was completely worn from all the cross-country driving I have done and my vehicle became entrenched in snow. I quickly covered the rest of the vehicle with snow and made a mad dash to avoid suspicion from authorities.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you outran the Chinese. Just put a towpath sticker on the 'Burban and the park rangers will think that you're one of them until you can dig it out in the spring.

Kim said...

Glad to see you are back posting again!!

Anonymous said...

Avoid suspicion? Impossible!!
Bruce